Marketing Programs Manager
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer to plan and manage the execution of on-line and offline marketing campaigns and field marketing programs. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in planning and executing business to business marketing programs that reach new prospective customers as well as expanding customer retention and revenue growth within the existing customer base. This position will report to the Director of Corporate Marketing.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the planning, development and execution of marketing programs with the purpose of generating new sales leads for the company.
- Marketing campaign content development and delivery.
- Plan and execute field marketing programs such as executive breakfasts and networking dinners.
- Assist our web team with content, messaging, SEO and SEM.
- Help to grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members through a broad range of online and other communications.
- Ensure product positioning is effectively communicated and reaches the appropriate target audience.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
- Contribute to the day-to-day marketing activities from concept and research through to implementation in any territory where assistance is required.
- Collect information and data to produce campaign metrics, and report on program effectiveness.
- A minimum of 3 years of B2B Marketing experience.
- Experience in managing and executing B2B direct marketing, customer lead generation and acquisition programs.
- Experience executing e-mail marketing programs.
- Understand database marketing, familiar with CAN-SPAM and online communication best practices.
- Strong negotiating skills with vendors emphasizing that they ensure the highest quality and on-time delivery.
- Must have strong copy editing skills. Copy writing experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal skills and a history of developing and delivering C-level presentations.
- Experience in managing and delivering Webinars and face-to-face live presentations.
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua or similar CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, customers, sales, etc.
- Willingness to travel across the United States and to Europe up to 25%.
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency.
Requires a BA or BS degree from a top tier university. MBA is a bonus.
To be considered for this position, your resume MUST be accompanied by a cover letter that outlines how your skills and experience match the above requirements.
MyBuys is an equal opportunity employer. Please refer all inquiries and resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com
MyBuys enables over 400 online retailers to deliver personalized product recommendations and offers at the right place and time based on each shopper’s evolving product affinities and buying preferences. Recently named the #16 fastest growing marketing and advertising company by Inc. magazine, MyBuys is rapidly expanding to meet market demand for its 1:1 online marketing solutions. The company offers a low-risk, SaaS solution that delivers ROI and sales increases that are hard to turn down by any retailer and has led to phenomenal growth and expanding use of the company’s suite across channels including display ads, websites, emails, mobile and social media.
If you’ve been told that you are an “A” player and look for the same in the company and team you work with, then MyBuys is the place for you. You’ll find both challenge and reward in making an impact and helping MyBuys get to the next level of success. Funded by top venture capital firms, loaded with great people from top to bottom, and offering “must-have” solutions, MyBuys is leading the next evolution of online marketing.