Engage Consumers and Increase Buyer Readiness Through Customer-Centric Marketing
Primary research from more than 1,100 consumers
Do you understand the latest trends in consumer attitudes towards personalization and their omni-channel purchasing behavior?
Gain new insights from the etailing group’s 2013 consumer research – “How Multi-Channel Personalization Impacts Shopper Attitudes and Buying Behavior.”
In this new ebook, which details the results from primary research involving more than 1,100 consumers, you’ll get all the facts, figures and conclusions and learn:
- How consumer expectations of personalized shopping experiences are increasing
- How customer-centric marketing impacts purchase intent
- What marketers can do to neutralize the key factors contributing to site and cart abandonment
- What consumers tell us about why they do purchase and do not purchase
- What consumers do next when they do not purchase
- Consumer willingness to share data to improve their shopping experience
Download the new 2013 consumer research ebook today.