Re-engage your visitors – and drive revenue
On average, only 3% of visitors to your website purchase or convert on their first visit. MyBuys Personalized Retargeting brings back the other 97%. MyBuys Personalized Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and then displaying personalized ads to them as they browse the Internet – to get them to come back to you and purchase.
Our algorithms predict what products consumers are most likely to be interested in based on our deep knowledge of their current and historical purchasing patterns, product, category and brand affinities, browsing behavior, and much more.
It’s completely personalized
We automatically target your visitors with personalized ads based on their unique individual behavior and interest. You can then present them with a variety of products from your catalog that most closely match their individual affinities – not just the last products they viewed.
When we see a consumer browsing the Internet, our algorithms automatically construct a personalized ad just for them, based on our extensive knowledge of their behavior and interests, in real-time. We then deliver animated, rich media ads including options for social media links, search, and capturing email addresses.
It’s super effective
MyBuys Personalized Retargeting delivers superior results – 400% better – as compared to standard retargeting platforms, because every single ad you display is completely and individually personalized, for every consumer. Less effective retargeting platforms only display ads based on segments that you manually define (like an ad for people who looked at shoes vs. pants)
Consumers can interact with MyBuys Personalized Retargeting display advertising on all major web browsers, running on personal computers, tablets and smart phones.
Get started in days
Contact us and you can get started in days, or view a live demo now of MyBuys Personalized Retargeting